These brownies are amazing for a snack and a dessert. You can add many other toppings to make them delicious like fruits and icing sugar to make it a little more sweet but there delicious any ways.
- 2 Tbsp chia
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup of gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- optional: 1/3 cup each pecans or walnuts + vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 176 degrees C and prepare baking dish
- Add water and Chia seeds into a mug and wait to thicken
- To a large mixing bowl add coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk thoroughly to combine and start dissolving the coconut sugar.
- Add Chia seed mix and whisk once more until combined. Then add baking powder, sea salt, and cocoa powder and whisk.
- Add gluten free flour and almond meal. (add optional items if wanter)
- Add the batter to the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer with a rubber spatula. Add a extra toppings if wanted, such as chocolate chips and nuts (optional).
- Bake for 17-22 minutes, or until the inside is no longer gooey
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes. Then gently lift out of pan and cut into as many number of squares you would like
- Enjoy your delicious brownies!