These gluten free, Vegan free raspberry muffins are perfect for any occasion like a party, kids lunches and even a little snack. These muffins are amazingly delicious and are even better straight out of the oven freshly hot but they are also delicious the next day aswell!
2 cups Almond Meal
1/4 Cup Coconut, shredde
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp of Chia seeds
1 Cup water
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
Zest of 1/2 a Lemon
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
1/2 cup Frozen Raspberries
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C.
- Combine almond meal, coconut, Coconut Oil, salt, baking powder in one bowl.
- Put 1 cup of water into a mug and add Chia seeds and leave to harden for a few minutes.
- Add the lemon zest and maple syrup to the Chia seed mixture
- Add wet mix (mug) into the bowl with the dry ingredients and then add the raspberries.
- Leave muffins to coke for 12-15 minutes.
- Place on cooling rack and enjoy!