Choc chip cookies what a great snack! These cookies are great for a snack when you get hungry and there are also very delicious with a glass of milk.
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. ground chia or flax, mixed with 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 176 degrees C and line baking tray with non stick paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rice flour, almond meal, baking soda, and sea salt, mix until completely blended.
- In a seperate mug add Chia seeds (or flax) with 2tbsp of water and leave to thicken
- In a smaller mixing bowl, combine coconut oil, coconut sugar, flax (or chia) mixture and vanilla, mixing until everything is fully combined and smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Add chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Scoop out the amount of dough you would like for cookies and place on backing tray. flatten them with the palm of your hand (these cookies do not spread to much)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving, Enjoy! 🙂