2 cups gluten-free flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup dairy-free milk
1 tablespoon of water + 1/2 tablespoon Chia seeds
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup crushed vegan-friendly graham crackers
3/4 cup mini vegan marshmallows or reglular-sized marshmallows quartered
2. In mug add water and chia seeds and mix leave till set and smooth
3. In a mixer or with hand beaters cream together the softened coconut oil and maple syrup. Add Chia seeds mixture, milk & vanilla extract and mix until totally combined.
4.Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture about a cup at a time, mixing them together until all of the dry ingredients are completely mixed into the wet and a soft dough forms.
5. Pour in chocolate chips, crushed graham crackers, & marshmallows and use a wooden spoon or spatula to work them into the dough. Use an ice cream scoop or a spoon to scoop 1 inch balls of dough onto a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges are crisp and ‘mallows begin to brown. Remove from oven, move to a cooling rack, and let cool.
7. This recipe makes about 20 cookies hope you Enjoy these delicious cookies from 🙂 http://www.fettlevegan.com/recipes/chocolate-smores-cookies